Help Learn HTML Tag Coding - HTML Tutorial
Looking for HTML help to learn HTML basics? Some basic HTML code tips? HTML code articles? Web design tutorials? or Search engine optimization coding techniques?
Within our basic html coding tutorials and website building resources you will only find information that promotes good coding practices, accessibility improvement of your website and improved overall website visitor experiences.
Along with the basics of building web pages, we offer technical information on the search engine optimization of your website.
All resources included within the HTML Basic Tutor website are hand picked. Each resource is personally checked out before being added to the site.
If you have a website related resource that would benefit our visitors please submit the information using our Contact Us page.
Latest Additions to HTML Basic Tutor
Added to Basic HTML Tips section:
- Which Stylesheet Type to Use and When? The different types of Cascading Stylesheets (CSS) and when to use each.
- Comment Tag The comment tags are used to insert comments, hide scripts from browsers and for testing web page errors.
Added to Web Design Resources section:
- Web Design Computer Basics Basic computer skils related to web design.
- Internet Basics for Web Design Basic internet skills related to web design.
- Information from Google Adwords Help Center, March 2008, regarding how your website download speed can affect your Adwords performance.
Added to the Basic HTML Code Articles:
- Non-Breaking Space How to use non-breaking space HTML coding.
- Paragraph Tag The paragraph tags are used to define a block of text as a paragraph.
At HTML Basic Tutor we have various areas of HTML help.
You might want to start with Anatomy of a Web Page if HTML coding is totally new to you. This article is a description of the basic structure of a web page and the anatomy of a web page. Page title, URL, file name, header, footer, navigation, web page content are all parts to the anatomy of a web page.
Looking through our basic HTML code articles, HTML tutorials, basic HTML code tips, web design tutorials and web design tutorial videos you will find all kinds of HTML help for your web design project.
Basic HTML Code
For HTML help coding your web page, check out our basic HTML code articles, HTML tutorials, and basic HTML code tips:
Basic HTML Code Articles - HTML Tutorials
In our HTML tutorial section learn HTML with our basic HTML code articles covering the importance of clean compliant HTML code, code validation, HTML code validators, CSS code validators, link checkers, cross browser compatibility, the HTML document, the DOCTYPE declaration, character encoding, the HTML document structure and more...
Our most popular Basic HTML Code articles include:
- DOCTYPE Declaration The DOCTYPE Declaration, what it does and why each web page needs it.
- Validate HTML Code - HTML Code Validators A review of what HTML Code Validators do, the HTML Code Validators available, and Using the W3C's Validation Services.
- Character Encoding Added the DOCTYPE Declaration to your webpages but still can't get the validator to work? The web page is missing an important piece of information that the validator and browsers need to render your web page correctly.
- The HTML Document Structure A look at the HTML Document structure from the top down.
Basic HTML Code Tips
The most popular basic HTML code tips include:
- Email Subject Line Is the email subject line filled in automatically when someone clicks your email link? How many important emails have you missed because the email subject line was blank?
- Learn to Design HTML Tables with Less Code HTML beginners are very tempted to design HTML tables when creating web pages.
Web Design Tutorials
The web design tutorials section covers website planning, web design, and improving download speed tutorials.
Most popular Web Design Tutorials include:
- Purpose of Website When deciding to have a website for business or personal interest there are a number of things to consider before you start actually building your website. The first step should be deciding on the purpose of the website.
- Improving Download Speed Improving download speed of webpages is important to the success of a website. There are a few things you can do to improve download speed of your web pages.
Web Design Tutorial Videos
We offer web design tutorial videos containing visual HTML help:
- View Source Code Videos Learn how to view the source code of a website. This can be handy when designing a website.
Web Design Resources
HTML Code Resources including information on HTML Code Specifications, DOCTYPE Declarations and HTML Tag References.
The website tools section includes:
- Web Page Testing Code Testing, Link Testing, Cross Browser Compatibility, Web Page Speed
- HTML Tools HTML Validator, Link Checker, Shorten URLS
- Web Graphics
Search Engine Optimization
Our search engine optimization section covers the HTML coding side of search engine optimization. Learn how search engines work, how the search engines read web pages, how search engine spiders (web crawlers) work, what the search engines look for, what happens after website submission, and how search engine indexing works.
Once you understand search engines, and how they work, the next step in your search engine optimization plan would be to build website content the search engines can read easily and see.
- How Search Engines read web pages To properly optimize a web page for the search engines you need to understand how the search engines read web pages.
- Search Engine Spider To perform search engine optimization on a web page you first need to understand how search engine spiders (web crawlers) work.
HTML 4.01 Basics Simplified ebook
For further HTML help, we suggest the HTML 4.01 Basics Simplified ebook.
Need HTML help? Learn to make your own web page using basic html with this easy to follow beginner HTML tutorial ebook.
With each HTML tutorial learn basic HTML tags and their uses within your own web page. The HTML beginner will reduce their learning curve with each basic HTML tag, it's purpose and it's attributes.